Tournament Info and Rules
Check in with roster and medical release form 1 hour before 1st game at the check-in tent. Roster size is 4 on the field and 1 goalkeeper.
Field Size is 36 yards X 30 yards.
Goal Size: 6.5’ x 12’
Subs: Free Substitution – On the fly at half line Games: 25 min games – 2 min halftime
SHINGUARDS ARE REQUIRED!
- Slide tackling is acceptable if it does not endanger another player
- No offsides
- No throw-ins, indirect kick-ins
- Corner Kicks are direct
- Goal Kicks are indirect
- HEADING: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2008 age groups - NO HEADING. If a player heads
- the ball an INDIRECT KICK is awarded.
- Kick Offs are indirect
- Fouls - FIFA Laws apply
- Defensive Walls - Must be 8 yards from the ball
- Goalkeepers - Keeper can’t punt, also can’t throw or kick the ball over the half way line.
- Goal Boxes: ALL PLAYERS ARE ALLOWED IN & OUT OF GK BOX
- Red Cards - Player OUT OF THE GAME - 1 game suspension minimum –Additional suspension TBD by Tournament Director if necessary
- Players - 4 player minimum to start
- Rosters - Cannot be changed during the day of tournament
- The Directors - Have the final decision in any dispute, and the right to make final decisions in order to create a safe and efficient event.
- Sportsmanship - Rough or dangerous play or foul and abusive language will not be tolerated