Amy Vaughan joined the Barry women's soccer staff in the spring of 2019.
She served two seasons with her alma mater, Keiser University, as a graduate assistant, helping lead the Seahawks to a 34-5-2 mark in two seasons. In 2016, they posted a school-record 18 wins.
Vaughan was a member of the Seahawks women’s soccer team from 2011-15, competing at the midfield position. While with the Seahawks, Vaughan captained the team and accumulated 20 career goals and 22 assists for a total of 62 points. In addition, Vaughan netted three game-winning goals during her collegiate career and was named TSC Newcomer of the Year in 2011. She also earned first-team All-Conference honors and honorable mention All American.
Before moving to America she signed her professional contract at the age of 15 with Doncaster Rovers Belles and went on the win the Women’s English Premier League with Sunderland A.F.C in 2011.
Vaughan graduated from Keiser (nee Northwood) in 2014 and earned her Master’s Degree in Business in 2018. Vaughan has also earned coaching experience with the Palm Beach Predators since 2015.
- 5 x Sun NAIA Conference Tournament winner
- NCAA Sunshine State Conference winner
- 5 x NAIA Sun Conference Winner
- 5 x NAIA Tournament Appearances
- 2 x NAIA Semi finalist
- Honorable mention All-American
- NAIA Sun Conference New Comer of the Year
- NAIA Sun Conference First team Selection
- English FA Premier League winner (Sunderland F.C)
- English F.A. Cup Quarter Finalist (Doncaster Rovers Belles F.C.)
- Champions League qualification (Doncaster Rovers Belles F.C)
- Signed Professional Contract at the age of 15 (Doncaster Rovers Belles F.C)
- 3 x Sheffield and Hallamshire County cup winner
- 2 x Sheffield and Hallamshire Division 1 League winner